|List of Gladiators||List of Roman Soldiers >>|
He has one brother, eagleeyedan2 and has one sister with a LEGO ID, WhitePumpkin2, but she does not post on the LEGO Message Boards. He originally joined the LEGO Message Boards in 2006, but lost his account in 2008, because of the security switchover. He had the name of BusyCityGuy at the time. He then created another account, BusyCityGuy2, and was nearing the end of rank Craftsman, when his dad changed his e-mail address, so he lost that account as well (At the time, you couldn't change your parents' e-mail address on LEGO.com, but you can now, if you are over the age of 13). His final account was BusyCityGuy02. He was active in both roleplay and discussion topics. He used to post in 50+ topics but now only posts in the Agents Subforum with few exceptions because of lack of time.
The most popular topic he created is a roleplay topic in the Agents Subforum: C.O.M.B, which stands for Classic Operational Minifigure Base. The HQ had many famous members, including Rock-o-Ages, 242oak, and Dude777477. This is his only topic with 100+ pages. He has created about 10 topics in total, but only a couple are active now.
On My LEGO Network, he attained rank 8, as of April 9, 2012.
- Three people copied BusyCityGuy's signature because they thought it was cool, and one because they thought it was ugly.
- BusyCityGuy used to be ahead of his brother, eagleeyedan2, in post count, but EED soon pulled ahead.
- BusyCityGuy posted on the German Message Boards occasionally, although he first used Google Translate to translate his messages into German.
- BusyCityGuy completed rank Craftsman in just two days.
- Legofanyoda's signature was similar to BusyCityGuy's at one point.
- BusyCityGuy participated in the Bob Avatar Protest.
- BusyCityGuy made his 4,444 post in his C.O.M.B. base on May 13 at 7:54 am, Pacific Standard Time.
- BusyCityGuy was able to capture his 4,444 post because he was posting at the same time as a moderator was approving. He also manually keeps track of how many posts he has, and he stopped posting at that number for a while to let others see.
- BusyCityGuy lost his 3 stud status on June 4, 2012.
- BusyCityGuy is called "BuhCuhGuh" by legocat4611 because that's how he says BCG is pronounced.
- BusyCityGuy (His userpage on this wiki)
- Eagleeyedan (His brother's userpage on this wiki)
- BusyCityGirl (One of his sister's userpage on this wiki)