|List of Detectives||List of Bandits >>|
Cr9 is a user who joined the LEGO Message Boards on May 21, 2007. He currently has the rank Detective, over 38,393 posts, and over 15,521 likes received. He was interviewed by the moderators here on June 28, 2014. He mainly posts in the Community Chat Forum.
Cr9 was a Legend on the old LEGO Message Boards. He became the 9th Legend on February 24, 2012. He is one of the few known Mexican users, and was the first Mexican Legend. He is an experienced and famous MLN Bands user, and has won four MLN Lyric contests, three of them being in a row. He was once the leader of LNSA (LEGO News Station Advanced) and creator of LNSA 2, before eventually resigning it to Alemas. Cr9 posted regularly in the topic "Car Debating Society," in the Racers Forum, before it was locked. After Genralaustin announced his retirement in his topic Your Position in the MBs Advanced, he chose Cr9 to be in charge of the topic. Cr9 mainly posted in the MLN Music and Bands and Message Board Forums. He is very popular for his Maniac list and Legend list in the Your Position topic. Cr9 is one of the very few users who know enough German to occasionally make posts on the German Message Boards.
- He won Season 5 - The Final Season on TLGS, run by genralaustin.
- He is a car fanatic and sometimes makes "art" using symbols and characters, usually of cars or trucks, and last year he (for a few weeks) posted a truck or car out of characters for his signature, but he now uses the signature "The 7 /\/\aniac" a lot. Sometimes, Cr9 uses /\/\ as his sig.
- Despite being a car fanatic, he hates TopGear, an English car magazine and TV series that's one of the most famous in the world. This is because in one of their episodes, a TopGear presenter insulted the Mexicans, leading the Mexican President (and cr9) to condemn them.
- He iwas one of the longest active people in MLN Bands (Now moved to City Roleplay).
- His brother used to post on the LEGO Message Boards under the username of Jasonjr.
- He is the creator and a debater of the topic "The LEGO Message Board Debate Team".